Shriya Shankar – 95.4% in Class XII CBSE Board Exam.
- Participated in Cluster Basketball Nationals in Agra (2013), in Tirupati (2014), in Haryana (2015) , in Chattisgarh (2016) and in Noida (2017).
- In Athletic in the 4 x 400m relay category, she was the Bronze medalist, the in 2016 Silver medallist in Bangalore Clusters.
- She was the Vice Captain (2014), School Head Girl (2015) and School Prefect (2017).
- Interned with Sahas NGO (2015).
- Interned with Anweshadhii Learning Centre for mentally challenged and autistic children (2016).
- Interned with Reap Benefit (2016).
Vibha Krishnaprasad Nadig – 97.4% in Class XII CBSE Board Exam.
- She is the City Topper as well in the Humanities Stream.
- Assistant Director, Harvard MUN 2017.
- Amongst top 10 speakers at the National Law School Debate, 2018.
- Featured by Airplane Poetry Movement on their website.
- Three times Bronze medallist at CBSE Volleyball Clusters.
- Designed a new curriculum and taught Government schools in Mysore through the NGO Pratham.
- Conducted the Government school exchange programme.
- Worked with Reap Benefit to create sustainable solutions.